WATER HYGIENE AND LEGIONELLA CONTROL
At Jordan Environmental we believe that Safe Clean Water is surely respected by all of us as one of the most essential requirements for people’s health, comfort and wellbeing and that ‘Water Hygiene’ should not just be seen as Legionella Control but with an ‘holistic’ viewpoint, driven by desire for high standards rather than by the intimidation of legal compliance.
Good quality and hygienic water is an essential requirement for the health, comfort and wellbeing of building occupants. Legislation and Regulation should not have to be the driving force to this goal.
Ask yourself – does over-regulation create a ‘box ticking’ mentality which then hides the real benefits of Water Hygiene and Safe, Clean Water?
Delivering our comprehensive range of services with integrity, Jordan Environmental strive to offer ‘peace of mind’ and compliance, through realistic and pragmatic application of specialist services and equipment.
- Legionella Risk Assessments and Water Hygiene Reports
- Water Hygiene (Legionella) Monitoring and Control Regimes (ACOP L8)
- Water sampling and analysis (Bacteriological and chemical)
- Legionella Awareness Training to site responsible persons
- System disinfection regimes (maintenance/ emergency /new install)
- Storage vessel cleaning and disinfection services
- Continuous Disinfection Systems (Chlorine Dioxide/Silver Peroxide etc)
- Storage vessel refurbishment / replacement
Also request TECHNICAL BULLETINS for more detailed information.